Are you ready to scale your business, help more people, make more $$, and be a positive influence in your local community?
Let’s DO THIS, Together!
This program was born out of:
- 27 years of professional architecture projects = 2 million s.f. of constructed projects
- 30 years of coaching and training on-fields/courts with all ages
- 15 years of creating the reputation as THE KNOWN EXPERT in our own 3-5 county area
Creating Aging-in-Place Experts who design & build inclusive housing solutions, so that every client can “Stay where they love and thrive where they live.”
At ForeverHome™, we know that the right home, good design solutions, and vetted trusted professionals can help us all to achieve success for our clients. We do this by creating a safe and comfortable environment for our clients in their 2nd half of life. This gives your clients the only two things anyone actually shops for, hence the only two things you actually sell in life – A dream come true, or a pain avoided. Period.
This in-depth certification course is designed to assist any small business owner in the fields of architecture, design and construction with the knowledge and skills necessary to design and build home solutions that support successful aging in place outcomes for your community.
When you’ve completed this coursework, whether DIY, with group or 1-on-1 level support, you’ll be a known expert in your area, and the GO-TO resource for your 50+ market! This is what you need. This is what our nation needs. Join the mission, and take your passion to the next level by investing in the mindset, training, and skills you’ll need to scale your business to meet this exploding need all across the globe!
Become a ForeverHome™ Certified Professional TODAY! Let’s get started with you, and for you.
Here’s to your SUCCESS!
Certification Coursework Outline
- Wrapping Your Head around the astounding STATISTICS of our Aging Future
- Running a SWAG – Taking the pulse of your area market opportunity
- Evaluating your options – Where & How do you want to GET INTO this space?
- What you can’t learn in 18 hours with the major national Certification Programs
- What it really means to be the Quarterback and Concierge who brings silos together
- How can AIP/UD become a new income stream & revenue source for your company
- Stats TELL, but STORIES SELL. Making an Emotional Connection with Boomers & Families
- Magic Touches: The 7-12 Touch Points with Your Potential Clients
- The Gift of the Go-Giver: Why Giving Your Advice (away for free) Leads to SALES
- Active Listening: Why keeping your mouth shut draws clients TO YOU
- Peeling The Onion: Going THREE Levels Deep to get to the REAL TRUTHS
- Leverage Messaging: Why Speaking to Groups Creates Exponential Awareness
- Colleagues Create Clients: Why Your Adjacent Industries Need to Know Your NICHE
- 6 Degrees Of Separation: Everyone Knows Someone Who NEEDS Your Solution
- Holding Hands: Creating Professional Teams and Alliances for Complete Solutions
- Where’s Waldo?: Knowing Your IDEAL CLIENT PROFILE, Where & How to Reach Them
- Expected Value: Understanding Your Business Math, Who to Chase, and When to Let Go
- The Art & Science of Sales: You ONLY Sell TWO THINGS in Life. Period. (Dream/Pain)
- The Walkaway: Why Talking Yourself Out of One Sale, Leads to Multiple Referrals
- Managing Expectations: How Open (and often) Communication Creates Referrals
- Project Talk: Teaching Your Client During the Project, So They Advocate FOR YOU After
- It Doesn’t Hurt To ASK: Asking for the Referral While Your Client Is Happy With You
- Hut, Hut… Now What?: Your New Role in the Community as a Known Leader & Expert
- The Teamwork Dreamwork Equation: Creating a More Self-Managed Company
- The C, E, & O of It All: Growing Personally, to Lead Passionately with your VISION
- Let’s Stay In Touch: Did You Mean It? Then You DO IT (and how to…)
- Reticular Activator: The POWER of Being Public & “Top of Mind” in Your Community
- Cheers: “Where Everybody KNOWS YOUR NAME” & Why it Matters
- Flattening Your Fears: Learning to Get Comfortable in Front of an Audience
- Power Up and Get On Point: Creating Your First Training & Powerpoint Presentation
- Entertain While You Educate: Hear the Cheers (of Future Referrals)
- Qualified Leads: Inbound Calls on Auto-Pilot – How to Screen Out the Tire Kickers
- Biz Builder Beware: Things to Watch Out For on your Way Up (during Scaling your Business)
- The A.I. of A.I.P: (Guest Training) There’s Nothing Artificial About Setting Up Good Help
- Your WHYs and your KPIs: Staying on Vision & Tracking Your Metrics
- O.R.G. It’s not what you think: Team Building & Your ORG Chart Expansion Plan
- CYA & TMZ: How to Cover Your Axe - Avoiding Bad Press & Reputation Damage